Once you’re registered with the JSE you’ll have access to support and services such as:
- Job alerts - have employment opportunities delivered to your inbox
- Member profile – once you fill this out, hiring managers can invite you to apply for a job they think you’d be a strong candidate for.
- Career change and transition – this page offers career advice and tips on job applications, interviewing and resume development
- News – stay up to date on all the latest VPS employment news
- Learning and development – if you’re looking to upskill, you can enrol in a course or micro-credential specifically related to work in the public service.
- Mentoring program for employees with disability - if you’re an employee with a disability looking for a mentor, sign up here.
You can contact our friendly support team at any time if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org