1. launch into the JSE website
2. Access your account on the JSE website by clicking on 'My account'
3. Select 'Account settings'
You can have multiple email addresses. It's designed so you can add your personal email address to maintain access while you're on extended leave, for example. With only a few exceptions, one of the email addresses in your account must be a valid VPS email account.
4. Enter your new email address where your old one was. Check that the label is correct, and you can set this email as primary, if that's where you want JSE communications to go to (you need to always have one email address listed as primary).
5. Click the green 'Save' button at the bottom of the screen.
The JSE will then send you an email with a verification link in it. This is to make sure that the email you've entered is actually yours. If you don't get this email in a few minutes, click "Resend verification email" in your profile, and a new email will be sent. Check your spam folder or perform a search in your email account for 'email@example.com'
If you require any assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org