Creating job alerts is a way to receive information about jobs matching your desired preferences and criteria, straight to your inbox.
You can create a job alert based on your preferences and jobs that fall within this criterion will be emailed to you daily.
You can set up job alerts as follows:
- login to your Jobs and Skills Exchange account
- click on 'jobs' from the top menu bar
- select 'internal VPS jobs board'
- click on 'Job Alerts' in the top menu
- based on your search criteria, set up a daily job alert email by following the instructions on the page
Once active, job alerts will run for one year or until you set up a new one