Some VPS employees will no longer be able to access the JSE once they leave their VPS employment (though they can complete any recruitment processes that were commenced during their VPS employment).
Former VPS employees who identify with the following groups can view and apply for jobs on the JSE for 12 months as or after they depart the VPS:
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander; and/or
- a person with disability.
Former participants of the following programs (in either the VPS or Sector entities) can view and apply for jobs on the JSE for 12 months after their program finishes:
- Youth Employment Scheme
- Youth Employment Program
- Youth Cadetship Scheme
- Any Aboriginal internship program
- Any internship program for people with disability
- Any internship program for refugees and asylum seekers.
Some employees can now access our services for 9 months after they leave the Victorian Public Service (VPS).
This extended access is available to:
- redeployees who leave the VPS on or after 31 March 2022
- employees whose fixed-term employment contract ends on or after 31 March 2022.
More information about extended access be found in the following article: Extended access to the JSE – Jobs and Skills Exchange help