Most current VPS employees will no longer be able to access the JSE once they leave their VPS employment (though they can complete recruitment processes commenced during their VPS employment).
Former VPS employees who identify with the following groups can view and apply for jobs on the JSE for 12 months as or after they depart the VPS:
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander; and/or
- a person with disability.
Former participants of the following VPS or Sector programs can view and apply for jobs on the JSE for 12 months after their program finishes:
- Youth Employment Scheme
- Youth Employment Program
- Youth Cadetship Scheme
- Any Aboriginal internship program
- Any internship program for people with disability
- Any internship program for refugees and asylum seekers.
The application requires nomination of program type.