Yes. Your selection report should:
- detail the merit-based selection process undertaken
- justify the selection outcome
- clearly define the criteria against which the successful candidate met the requirements to a greater extent than others shortlisted
- outline how any unsuccessful shortlisted candidate fell below 70% of the overall requirements of the role
- include a statement summarising the key reasons why any other candidates were not suitable.
See the Robust Assessment Guidelines (v2.0) for more information.