You can update your eligibility status on your JSE account at any time.
When to update your eligibility status
You need to update your eligibility status if you:
- leave your job
- change jobs.
You should update your eligibility status if you leave or join one of these groups or programs:
- Youth Employment Scheme (YES)
- Youth Employment Program (YEP)
- any Victorian Public Service or public entity Aboriginal internship program
- any Victorian Public Service or public entity internship program for people with disability
- any Victorian Public Service or public entity internship program for refugees and asylum seekers
When you update your eligibility status, you can also declare that you:
- have a disability
- are a redeployee
- are Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
If you belong to one of these groups, you're eligible to access the JSE for longer. That’s why we ask for this information.
For more information about who is eligible to access the JSE, read Section 2.5 of the Jobs and Skills Exchange Recruitment policy.
How to update your eligibility status
1. Log in to the JSE website.
2. From the main menu, navigate to My account and select Account settings.
3. Under the heading ‘Eligibility’ you can review your current information. Click the ‘Update’ button to make changes.
4. Fill out the eligibility form with your new information.
5. Once you submit your answers, we’ll send you an email to confirm whether you are eligible to use the JSE and how long for.
Email our support team at email@example.com if you need any help or further information.