JSE Policies and Guidelines
Details of JSE policies and guidelines in full, including associated downloadable documents
JSE Recruitment Policy and related documents
Help articles relating to the JSE Policy and guidelines
- Do I need to give feedback on the outcome of the assessment and selection process to all candidates including JSE candidates?
- Is it a government policy to upskill the Victorian Public Service workforce if Jobs and Skills Exchange candidates meet 70% of the role?
- Does the order of merit process still apply?
- What evidence should I include in my selection report?
- Do I need to include an assessment of all Jobs and Skills Exchange applicants in the selection report?
- New - If a JSE candidate meets 70% of the overall requirements of the role, and are first in the order of merit, must they be deemed suitable for the role?